Achieve maximum performance and quiet operation with the Hartzell Series 03 Backward Curved Centrifugal Fan, featuring a single-width, single-inlet (SWSI) design.
Suitable for handling clean air and industrial fumes, this heavy-duty centrifugal fan is available in wheel diameter sizes from 12 to 66" in Classes I through V, and arrangements 1, 3, 4, 8, 9, 9M and 10. Both clockwise and counterclockwise rotations are available, and fan sizes from 12 through 33" feature field-rotatable housings with the discharge adjustable to any of eight AMCA standard positions.
Designed for quiet operation, Series 03 Backward Centrifugal Curved Fans deliver lower sound levels in the highest efficiency ranges. The fans provide efficient airflow over a broad range of pressures, with maximum total efficiencies exceeding 80%. Air delivery ranges from 700 to 104,000 CFM, with static pressure capabilities to 20" and higher.
Available with Type BC (single-thickness airfoil blades) or Type BA (double-thickness hollow airfoil blades) wheels 18 through 66". Both versions provide non-overloading horsepower characteristics. Series 03 Fans made with Type BC wheels are AMCA-certified for sound and air performance.
Additional Series 03 Backward Curved Centrifugal Fan features:
- Heavy industrial duty construction
- Suitable for temperatures up to 300°F, with special construction for temperatures up to 800°F available in most arrangements
- Standard exterior-mounted motors allow easy connections, adjustments and maintenance
- Lifting lugs are a standard feature for ease of handling and installation
- Industrial-grade, powder coat enamel finish standard on fans and accessories
- Belts are oil-, heat- and static-resistant, oversized for continuous duty
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available