The Series 13 Double Width, Double Inlet (DWDI) centrifugal blowers are designed to provide maximum performance and efficiency for clean air applications. Air delivery ranges from 1,200 to 186,000 CFM; static pressure capabilities to 14". Efficient air flow is provided over a broad range of pressures (maximum total efficiencies exceeding 80%). Designed for quiet operation, Hartzell “Double Width, Double Inlet” centrifugal fans.
Series 13 fans are available in wheel diameter sizes 10 through 60", in Class I, II or III, Arrangements 1 or 3. Clockwise and counterclockwise rotations are available. Fan housing for sizes 10 through 27" are field rotatable with discharge in any of four AMCA standard positions. Sizes 30 through 60 are fixed construction for the rotation and discharge specified.
Additional Series 13 Backward Curved Centrifugal Fan DWDI features:
- Heavy industrial-duty construction
- Heavy-duty, self-aligning ball or roller bearings (re-lubricable)
- Oversized oil-, heat- and static-resistant belts for continuous duty
- Motor, drive and bearings are readily accessible for ease in wiring, installation, adjustment and lubrication
- Lifting lugs are a standard feature for ease of handling and installation
- Industrial-grade, powder coat enamel finish standard
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available