Circulate air more efficiently in ovens, paint booths, evaporators, kilns and other industrial drying applications with the Hartzell Series 12 Plug Fan. This unhoused centrifugal plug fan incorporates Hartzell’s tested and proven “PL” wheel, featuring heavy-duty, single-thickness airfoil blades. Designed for plenum installation, Series 12 Plug Fans are ideal for air circulation in a wide range of industries, including energy, food processing, heavy industry, pulp and paper, chemical and transportation.
Built for easy installation, the Series 12 Plug Fan features a self-contained mounting panel, available with or without an insulated plug. Motors and drives are located outside of the airstream, contributing to efficiency, ease of installation and maintenance.
Standard wheel diameters are 12 through 36", with larger sizes available on request. Class I, II and III constructions are available at standard conditions. For Class IV construction, please consult the factory.
Additional Series 12 Centrifugal Plug Fan features:
- Heavy industrial-duty construction
- High-temperature construction in three standard ranges up to 800°F, or as high as 1,000°F with special construction
- Oversized oil-, heat- and static-resistant belts for continuous duty
- Industrial-grade, powder coat enamel finish standard
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available.
Check out this video to learn more!