Temper cold air and keep indoor environments warmer for customers and employees with the Series 79 Gas Fired Door Heater from Hartzell. This direct-fired door heater mixes high-velocity heated air with the cold air that rushes in through open doors, tempering the air and making indoor environments more comfortable. Engineered for versatility, the gas-fired heater can be mounted at any angle between horizontal and vertical to satisfy most applications.
Series 79 door heaters are factory assembled and shipped ready for connection to electric power and natural gas supplies.
Hartzell Automatic Door Heaters are designed for heating open doorways only. They are not to be used for general-purpose plant heating.
Additional Series 79 features:
- IRI/FM gas plumbing train
- Electronic flame safeguard with LED status
- Magnetic starter
- Rear inlet guard
- Block and vent valves
- High and low gas pressure switches (IRI units only)
- High-temperature limit switch
- Remote station for floor mounting with selector switch
- Door switch for automatic start and stop of unit
- Air flow switch
- Inlet guard
- 12-gauge hot rolled steel housing
- Finish is powder-coated enamel