The Fiberglass Radial Blower is particularly suited for lab hood installations. It is available in direct or belt drive in SWSI (single width single inlet) only. The direct drive blower moves air at static pressures up to 12”. The belt drive blower is a versatile blower designed to move air at static pressures up to 16”.
Standard sizes are 10 through 33" in arrangements 4 or 10. Clockwise rotation is standard; counterclockwise rotation is available. Fan housing for all sizes is field rotatable with discharge in any of the eight AMCA standard positions.
Standard fiberglass components are made of solid fiberglass consisting of corrosion resistant vinylester resin and glass fibers. Hartzell uses Derakane 510B for fan housings and Derakane 510A for the wheels. All nuts, bolts and fasteners in contact with the airstream are stainless steel and encapsulated with a minimum of 10-mil of resin and glass fibers. Resin has a Class I flame spread rate of 25 or less. External fiberglass housing surfaces are protected with a minimum 10-mil UV resistant resin coating. See corrosion resistance guide in Hartzell’s Fan Engineering Data guide for resin characteristics. Other resins are available.
One-piece solid fiberglass construction and produced using resin transfer mold process. Flat blade radial design. Electronically balanced on unit at operating speed.
Series 42 is available in sizes 10” - 14” with performance of 100 CFM to 2,000 CFM at 2” S.P.. Series 43 is available in sizes 16” - 33” with performance of 950 CFM to 14,600 CFM at 8” S.P.
AMCA-certified air performance.
- FRP construction
- Suitable for temperatures up to 250°F
- Motors are readily accessible for easy wiring, installation, adjustment and lubrication
- Belt drive units feature oversized oil-, heat- and static resistant V-belts for continuous duty
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available