Series HKA HartKool® air circulating fans save you space, power and money by enabling you to use fewer fans for the same cooling effect. They’re ideal for spot cooling and heat stress relief, providing efficient air circulation that eliminates dead spots, breaks up stagnation, and reduces condensation.
The HartKool family features more rugged construction than basket-type fans. A Venturi orifice ring provides rigidity to the fan housing as well as the Hartzell exclusive propeller “Tip Seal”, reducing horsepower requirements and improving airflow. The result is a large, predictable volume of air, with more usable air per kilowatt hour (kWh).
Standard sizes are 18, 24, 32 and 36". The 18 and 24'' models are available in black; 32' and 36'' models are available in safety yellow.
Fans are available in 115/230 single-phase, dual-voltage motors. Fan models with two-speed motors include an integral speed switch. Motors are mounted for easy maintenance without specialized tools.
HartKool fans are stocked and available for shipment within 48 hours or less as part of the Rapid Ship program. Available accessories include low-pressure mist kits, mounting hooks, wall/ceiling brackets and wheeled carts.
Additional Series HKA features:
- Heavy industrial duty construction
- Cast-aluminum airfoil propeller
- Front and rear OSHA-approved removable guards
- Quiet operation
- Totally enclosed air over motors for continuous duty
- Two-year motor warranty
- Six-foot integral grounded cord
- Glossy powder coating standard
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available