These versatile and dependable units are suited for material conveying, dust and fume removal, and handling of hot air and industrial gases. AMCA-certified for air performance, efficient airflow is provided at high pressure to flow ratios with lower sound levels than many other selections. Choose from belt or direct drive models.
Available in 12 sizes from 12 through 57" wheel diameters, single-width, single-inlet construction (SWSI). Available in Class II, III and IV and narrow-width construction; Arrangement 1, 4, 8, 9, 9M or 10. Fan housings for sizes 12 through 29" are field rotatable with discharge in any of the eight AMCA standard positions. Sizes 33 through 57" are fixed construction for the rotation and discharge specified.
Five wheel styles are available:
- AH (12 through 57") — Air-handling wheel for light dust loading
- MH (12 through 57") — Material-handling wheel for materials conveying
- TH (12 through 57") — Trim-handling wheel for trimmings of paper, cardstock and similar materials
- PW (12 through 57") — Paddle wheel for applications with abrasive particles, granular material, heavy dust or fumes in the airstream
- PWR (29 through 57") — Reinforced paddle wheel suitable for handling particle-laden air, sawdust, granular material and gases at higher pressures than the PW wheel
The Series 05F Flange-Mounted Industrial Exhauster is a compact, direct-drive fan for vertical mounting directly to a dust collector or other applications at higher pressures requiring performance from 800 (or lower with narrow width construction) to 15,000 CFM and pressures to 18" SP at temperatures not exceeding 200°F.
Available in standard sizes from 12 through 33" wheel diameters. Available in Class II, III and IV; Arrangement 4.
Four wheel styles are available:
- Air Handling (AH, 12 through 33")
- Material Handling (MH, 12 through 33")
- Trim Handling (TH, 12 through 33")
- Paddle Wheel (PW, 12 through 33")
Additional Series 05 Industrial Exhauster features:
- Heavy industrial-duty construction
- Suitable for temperatures up to 300°F, with high-temperature options up to 800°F
- Standard exterior-mounted motors allow easy connections, adjustments and maintenance
- Industrial-grade, powder coat enamel finish standard
- Oversized oil-, heat- and static-resistant belts for continuous duty
- Straight inlet and outlet connections for easy “slip-fit” connection to ducting; dilled or un-drilled flanges available
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available