The Power Roof Ventilators come in direct or belt drive. An efficient, high-performance ventilator, the direct drive Power Roof Ventilator is best suited for applications where the unit is in a difficult location for servicing and maintenance. The reversible option is an ideal unit for applications where varying conditions may call for intake during some periods and exhaust during others. The ventilator utilizes the Hartzell Reversible Ring Fan incorporating two curved orifice rings welded back-to-back with a fully reversible airfoil section propeller to provide the same efficient performance when operating in either direction.
A close-coupled, belt-driven ventilator with the motor in the airstream. This unit utilizes Hartzell’s exclusive "L" propeller, which is designed to provide high-volume airflow at low tip speeds and relatively low noise levels.
Direct Drive: Available in sizes 28 through 60", the unit provides flow rates from 5,480 to 36,500 CFM at free air intake or from 5,480 to 60,600 CFM at free air exhaust.
Belt Drive: Available in sizes 28 through 60", the unit provides flow rates from 5,870 to 40,550 CFM at free air on intake or from 5,870 to 51,000 CFM at free air exhaust.
The unit features a galvannealed steel base and hood, with a painted steel orifice panel and fan frame. The hood is hinged to swing back for easy access to the fan assembly. The airflow splitter in the hood allows for the same high efficiency in either direction. The aerodynamically designed hood provides a compact, low profile. Hooded ventilators are also available in painted steel and aluminum construction.
- Direct drive - totally enclosed air over motors
- Cast aluminum airfoil propellers
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available
Additional belt drive features:
- Close-coupled drive
- Ground and polished drive shafts, keyed at both ends
- Heavy-duty, self-aligning, deep-row, radial ball-type bearings, shielded and mechanically sealed in cast iron or malleable housing, re-lubricable for continuous service
- Oversized oil-, heat- and static-resistant belts for continuous duty