The Series 26 Recirculating Roof Ventilators are designed to economically solve both summer ventilation and winter heat recovery problems. The unit is equipped with a reversible airfoil propeller that provides exhaust ventilation in warm weather and recirculation of warm ceiling air down to floor level in cool weather. The Series 27 Ventilator is a dual-purpose ventilator offering a simple, economical approach to energy conservation in lieu of complicated and costly heat recovery systems. It provides roof ventilation, either exhaust or intake, plus the option of recirculating ceiling air and, if desired, mixing ceiling air with ambient outside air. In addition, the roof hood provides complete protection from the elements for either supply or exhaust airflow. Standard sizes are 24 through 60".
In this age of rising fuel costs, it doesn’t make economic sense to exhaust warm ceiling air from a plant, then spend money for fuel to heat cool air for worker comfort and efficiency. During the summer months, not much can be done with hot ceiling air but to exhaust it out of the plant by the use of ventilators and exhaust fans. During the cold winter months, however, the huge reservoir of heated air resting at the ceiling level can be recirculated for comfort heating, as long as the ceiling air is relatively clean and fume-free.
Additional Series 26 features:
- Cast aluminum, double-airfoil propeller
- Totally enclosed, fan-cooled motors
- Hinged access door provides easy access to motor, shutters and controls
- Automatic shutters
- Lifting lugs are a standard feature for ease of handling and installation
- Industrial-grade, powder coat enamel coating standard
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Slope or peak adapter bases available
- Prefabricated curbs available for flat, slope or peak roof mounting
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available