The Series 03F Backward Curved Centrifugal, Flange Mount Fan is a self-contained, Arrangement 4 (direct drive) fan/motor package. Available in 12 through 33" wheel diameters, this heavy-duty centrifugal fan is specifically designed to be used as the primary air-moving device in other apparatus in a flange-mounted configuration (vertical inlet installation only).
Typical applications include dust, fume and material collection equipment, and electric motor, switchgear or component cooling. Both clockwise and counterclockwise rotations are available.
Designed for quiet operation, Series 03F Backward Curved Centrifugal Fans deliver lower sound levels in the highest efficiency ranges. The fans provide efficient airflow over a broad range of pressures, with maximum total efficiencies exceeding 80%. Air delivery ranges from 700 to 32,000 CFM, with static pressure capabilities to 14" and higher.
Available with Type BC (single-thickness airfoil blades) or Type BA (double-thickness hollow airfoil blades) wheels 18 through 30". Both versions provide non-overloading horsepower characteristics. Series 03F fans made with type BC wheels are AMCA-certified for sound and air performance.
Additional Series 03F Backward Curved Centrifugal, Flange Mount Fan features:
- Heavy industrial duty construction
- Suitable for temperatures up to 200°F
- Lifting lugs are a standard feature for ease of handling and installation
- Industrial-grade, powder coat enamel finish standard
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available