Series 03P Backward Curved Centrifugal Packaged Fans are built for reliable service in standard applications, providing maximum performance and efficiency in a compact, packaged, Class II design. These versatile and dependable units feature industrial-duty construction and are ideal for handling both clean air and industrial fumes. Fans are available in both clockwise and counterclockwise rotations and in all standard discharge positions (housing discharge position can be changed on all sizes).
Developed to perform throughout the entire Class II Performance Range, the Series 03P Fans utilize Type BC (single-thickness airfoil blades) or Type BA (double-thickness hollow airfoil blades) wheels in sizes from 12 through 36". Both wheels have non-overloading horsepower characteristics. Efficient airflow is provided over a broad range of pressures, with maximum total efficiencies exceeding 80%. Air delivery ranges from 700 to 37,000 CFM, with static pressure capabilities to 10" W.G.
Designed for quiet operation, the Series 03P provides lower sound levels in the highest efficiency ranges and is AMCA-certified for sound and air performance.
The Series 03P is stocked and available for shipment within five days as part of the Rapid Ship program.
Additional Series 03P Backward Curved Centrifugal Packaged Fan features:
- Heavy industrial-duty construction
- Suitable for temperatures up to 250°F, with high-temperature options up to 600°F
- Standard interior-mounted motors allow easy connections, adjustments and maintenance
- Heavy-duty, self-aligning, ball or roller bearings for long life at maximum Class II construction limits, with standard extended lubrication fittings
- Lifting lugs are a standard feature for ease of handling and installation
- Standard shaft seal minimizes leakage
- Straight inlet and outlet connections for easy “slip-fit” connection to ducting; drilled or un-drilled flanges optional
- Industrial-grade, powder coat enamel finish standard on fans and accessories
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available