The Series 03Q heavy-duty centrifugal fan is available in wheel diameter sizes from 12 to 49" in Class I, arrangement 2. Both clockwise and counterclockwise rotations are available, and fan housings for all sizes are available in four fixed discharges: top horizontal (TH), bottom horizontal (BH), up blast (UB) or down blast (DB).
Available with Type BC (single-thickness airfoil blades) in all sizes or Type BA (double-thickness hollow airfoil blades) wheels in sizes 18 through 49". Both wheel types provide non-overloading horsepower characteristics.
Additional Series 03Q Backward Curved Centrifugal Fan features:
- Heavy industrial-duty construction
- Suitable for temperatures up to 200°F, with high-temperature options available
- Industrial-grade, powder coat enamel finish standard
- Oversized oil-, heat- and static-resistant belts for continuous duty
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available