The Hartzell Series 03U Backward Curved Centrifugal Utility Set is designed for clean air applications. Fans are available in sizes ranging from 10 to 30", in both clockwise and counterclockwise rotations, and in all standard discharge positions (housing discharge position can be changed on all sizes). Units are built to meet AMCA Type B spark-resistant construction as standard. AMCA Type A construction is also available as an option.
The Utility Set features a single-width, single-inlet (SWSI) design. The wheel’s inlet rim is a tapered spun orifice, overlapped by the fan’s spun inlet cone with closely held tolerances to provide maximum performance and efficiency. Wheels are welded aluminum with single-thickness airfoil blades and have non-overloading horsepower characteristics.
Designed for quiet operation, the Series 03U provides lower sound levels in the highest efficiency ranges and is AMCA-certified for sound and air performance.
Additional Series 03U Backward Curved Centrifugal Utility Set features:
- Heavy industrial-duty construction
- Motor, drive and bearings are readily accessible for easy wiring, installation, adjustment and lubrication
- Standard neoprene shaft seal minimizes leakage
- Industrial-grade, powder coat enamel finish standard
- Standard AMCA Type B spark-resistant construction
- Oversized oil-, heat- and static-resistant belts for continuous duty
- Lifting lugs are a standard feature for ease of handling and installation
- Straight inlet and outlet connections for easy “slip-fit” connection to ducting; bolt-on flanges available as optional accessories
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available