Hartzell Series 09R Reverse Flow Fans are panel fan versions of the Hartzell Low Noise Belted Ring Fan. The heavy-duty, solid-steel panel and frame are designed to be easily mounted directly into a roughed-in wall opening or used with a wide variety of Hartzell mounting accessories. Fans can be mounted in any position from horizontal to vertical.
AMCA-certified for air performance, each unit is designed for quiet operation. The propeller is mounted in a high-efficiency air seal orifice with the smaller diameter of the ring overlapping the propeller tips. Standard sizes are 24 through 60".
Additional Series 09R Belt Drive Panel Fan, Reverse Flow features:
- Heavy-duty construction
- Steel-spun orifice panel
- Oversized oil-, heat- and static-resistant belts for continuous duty
- Pillow block ball bearings
- Ground and polished shaft
- Industrial-grade, powder coat enamel finish standard
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available