When you have a really big air-moving job, Hartzell Low Speed, High Volume Fans can handle it with amazing economy. Oftentimes, one of these big fans can be used in place of several smaller fans. Maintenance costs are practically zero because these heavy-duty units are designed and built specifically for long life and reliable operation in demanding industrial applications.
Standard sizes are 72 through 144". The hub is furnished with a split taper bushing on sizes 85 to 144". The cast aluminum hub is threaded to accept the blades, which are locked into position at the desired angle with tension bolts. Fans can be mounted in any position from horizontal to vertical.
Additional Series 10S Belt Drive Fan features:
- Heavy-duty construction
- Steel-angle ring
- Oversized oil-, heat- and static-resistant belts for continuous duty
- Integral horsepower motors with re-greasable bearings
- Industrial-grade, powder coat enamel finish standard
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available