Series 14B Belt Drive Reversible Ring Fans are ideal for ventilating applications where varying conditions may call for intake during some periods and exhaust during others, or periodic reversal of airflow for drying purposes.
This design utilizes two curved orifices welded face-to-face to provide efficient airflow in both directions. The streamlined welded motor mount combines minimum resistance to airflow with exceptional strength and ability to withstand vibration.
Standard sizes are 18 through 60". Fans are designed for mounting in any position from horizontal to vertical.
Additional Series 14B Belt Drive Reversible Ring Fan features:
- Manual or automatic reversal
- Oversized oil-, heat- and static-resistant belts for continuous duty
- Industrial-grade, powder coat enamel finish standard
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available