Designed to withstand heavy industrial use, Hartzell’s rugged steel Cool Blast Fans feature extra-heavy, tip-proof bases and support columns. Stationary models are available in sizes 20 through 48", with tilting heads available on sizes 20 through 40".
Cool Blast Fans are equipped with TEFC continuous-duty, ball bearing motors. Motors extend beyond the OSHA-approved guard for easy maintenance.
Fans are available with switch-mounting plates, including switches and wiring from switch to fan motor.
Also available as a Series 21 portable model.
Additional Series 20 Stationary Cool Blast Fan features:
- Heavy-duty industrial construction
- Cast aluminum airfoil propeller
- Totally enclosed, fan-cooled motors
- Industrial-grade, powder coat enamel coating
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings, motors and flat mounting bases also available