Designed to withstand heavy industrial use, Hartzell’s rugged steel Cool Blast Fans feature extra-heavy bases and support columns. The widespread three-point base provides reliable stability, while hard rubber casters and an adjusting screw make it easy to move and adjust the fan. Portable models are available in sizes 20 through 40", with tilting heads that can be positioned at angles from 45° up to 30° down.
Cool Blast Fans are equipped with TEFC continuous-duty, ball bearing motors. Motors extend beyond the OSHA-approved guard for easy maintenance.
Fans are available with switch-mounting plates, including switches and wiring from switch to fan motor.
Also available as a Series 20 stationary model.
Additional Series 21 Portable Cool Blast Fan features:
- Heavy-duty industrial construction
- Cast aluminum airfoil propeller
- Totally enclosed, fan-cooled motors
- Industrial-grade, powder coat enamel coating
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings and motors also available