This Flat Base Utility Fan can be mounted on a wall, post or ceiling, keeping the fan out of the way and off valuable floor space while eliminating extension cords. Fans are available in sizes 20 through 36", with tilting heads that can be positioned at angles from 45° up to 30° down.
The Series 22F is stocked and available for shipment within 48 hours as part of the Rapid Ship program.
Designed to withstand heavy industrial use, Hartzell Utility Fans feature a versatile, compact design that provides efficient airflow in a limited space. Fans are equipped with TEFC continuous-duty, ball bearing motors that extend beyond the OSHA-approved guard for easy maintenance.
Fans are available with switch-mounting plates, including switches and wiring from switch to fan motor.
Additional Series 22F Utility Fan, Stationary, Flat Base features:
- Heavy-duty industrial construction
- Cast aluminum airfoil propeller
- Totally enclosed, fan-cooled motors
- Industrial-grade, powder coat enamel coating
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings and motors also available