The Series 22T is a stationary utility fan with an extra-heavy round base and tilt head. Fans are available in sizes 20 through 36", with tilting heads that can be positioned at angles from 45° up to 30° down.
Designed to withstand heavy industrial use, Hartzell Utility Fans feature a versatile, compact design that provides efficient airflow in a limited space. Fans are equipped with TEFC continuous-duty, ball bearing motors that extend beyond the OSHA-approved guard for easy maintenance.
Fans are available with switch-mounting plates, including switches and wiring from switch to fan motor.
Additional Series 22T Utility Fan features:
- Heavy-duty industrial construction
- Cast aluminum airfoil propeller
- Totally enclosed, fan-cooled motors
- Industrial-grade, powder coat enamel coating
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings and motors also available