The Series 23 Portable Utility Fan is mounted on a portable base with a handle and rubber tire disk wheels, making it easy to move from area to area. Fans are available in sizes 20 through 36", with tilting heads that can be positioned at angles from 45° up to 30° down.
Designed to withstand heavy industrial use, Hartzell Utility Fans feature a versatile, compact design that provides efficient airflow in a limited space. Fans are equipped with TEFC continuous-duty, ball bearing motors that extend beyond the OSHA-approved guard for easy maintenance.
Fans are available with switch-mounting plates, including switches and wiring from switch to fan motor.
Additional Series 23 Utility Fan features:
- Heavy-duty industrial construction
- Cast aluminum airfoil propeller
- Totally enclosed, fan-cooled motors
- Industrial-grade, powder coat enamel coating standard
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings and motors also available