Series 29V Fiberglass Direct Drive Duct Vane Axial Fans are engineered and built to be installed in duct systems for process ventilation applications in corrosive environments. The units can be installed in any position, from vertical to horizontal. Standard sizes are 12 through 60".
The six-blade airfoil design offers a higher hub-to-blade ratio that moves large volumes of air at medium pressures. The addition of a vane section to the discharge side of a duct axial fan enables the Series 29V to perform efficiently as a low-powered vane axial on the upper side of the pressure curve.
Additional Series 29V features:
- Suitable for temperatures up to 180°F (Specially insulated motors are required for temperatures above 104°F.)
- One-piece, solid-fiberglass propellers with resin coating
- Totally enclosed mill and chemical motors are standard
- Stainless steel internal hardware standard, with Monel® hardware available as an option
- Rigid fiberglass motor mounts for foot-mounted motors, designed for minimum resistance to airflow
- Extended lubrication tubes and grease fittings are standard when re-lubricable motors are specified
- Rugged, solid-fiberglass housings with heavy resin coating standard
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Alternative resins, constructions, motors and accessories also available