Series 35 Fiberglass Belt Drive Duct Axial Fans combine many of the best features of the rugged, highly efficient Vaneaxial Blower with the economical performance of the Hartzell Duct Fan. Duct Axial® fans give maximum efficiency in the static pressure range from 1 to 3" at low speeds and with surprisingly low noise characteristics. The Hartzell Belt Drive Fiberglass Duct Axial Fan is designed for duct installations where the nature of the corrosive airstream warrants isolation of the motor and drive assembly from the airstream. Standard sizes are 12 through 60".
Fans are supplied without a guide vane section. For a belt drive model with vanes, see the Series 35V.
The Series 35 is stocked and available for shipment within five days as part of the Rapid Ship program, and is AMCA-certified for air performance.
The resin used on fiberglass axial flow fans is vinyl ester with antimony oxide added to achieve a Class I flame spread rate of below 25, per ASTM E84 tunnel test standards. Fan construction conforms to ASTM Standard D4167 for fiber-reinforced plastic fans and blowers when specified.
Internal bolts are stainless steel and resin-coated after assembly. Monel bolts are optional.
Additional Series 35 features:
- Corrosion-duty construction
- Suitable for temperatures up to 200°F
- Six-blade solid fiberglass airfoil propeller (type E)
- Heavy-duty, self-aligning, re-greasable bearings
- Solid fiberglass fan housing
- Extended lubrication tubes from bearings to exterior of fan housing are standard
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available