The Series 37 Fiberglass Upblast Roof Ventilator is a heavy-duty unit with the motor out of the airstream. It is best suited for applications where severe corrosive elements exist or where the versatility of belt drive is required. The unit’s fiberglass duct fan and exterior-mounted motor make it well-suited for fume exhaust. Standard sizes are 12 through 60".
Designed for quiet operation, the Series 37 provides lower sound levels in the highest efficiency ranges and is AMCA-certified for sound and air performance.
The resin used on the Series 37 is vinyl ester with antimony oxide added to achieve a Class I flame spread rate of below 25, per ASTM E84 tunnel test standards. Fan construction conforms to ASTM Standard D4167 for fiber-reinforced plastic fans and blowers, when specified.
For other industrial corrosive applications, you may wish to consider:
- Series 57 Fiberglass Upblast Roof Ventilator – Direct Drive
- Series 58E Fiberglass Hooded Roof Ventilator – Belt Drive
Additional Series 37 features:
- Corrosion-duty construction ensures contaminant-free compartment
- Suitable for temperatures up to 200°F
- Single-piece, solid-fiberglass airfoil propeller
- Oversized oil-, heat- and static-resistant V-belts for continuous duty
- Heavy-duty, self-aligning, shielded re-greasable bearings
- Extended lubrication tubes from bearings to exterior of fan housing are standard
- Stack cap butterfly dampers keep unit weathertight
- Heavy-duty, fiberglass curb panel provides convenient mounting option
- Lifting lugs are a standard feature for ease of handling and installation
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Sizes 12 through 40" supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Sizes 44 through 60" shipped in three parts — curb panel, fan and stack cap — each completely assembled with hardware for installation
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available