The Series 39 Adjustable Pitch Duct Fan, Direct Drive, is best suited for applications requiring high flow and low to medium pressure, at temperatures not exceeding the motor rating, where adjustable pitch blades allow fans to be accurately set. Propellers are high efficiency and quiet. Low-speed, ultra-quiet selections can reduce sound levels by 5–10 dBA.
Standard sizes are 16 through 48". Fans are designed for mounting in any position from horizontal to vertical.
A vane section is available to bolt onto the fan as an option. See Series 39V.
Additional Series 39 features:
- Suitable for temperatures up to 104°F
- Solid cast aluminum airfoil propeller
- Totally enclosed, fan-cooled motors
- Extended electrical leads to watertight conduit box on exterior of fan housing
- Extended lubrication tubes are standard on fans with re-lubricable bearings
- Industrial-grade, powder coat, enamel coating standard
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available