The addition of a specially designed vane section to the Series 39 increases performance and lowers the sound level in some fan systems. It is also beneficial in systems with elbow or reducer cones on the fan discharge, as it minimizes the swirl on the fan discharge.
The Series 39V Direct Drive Adjustable Pitch Duct Fan With Vane Section is best suited for applications requiring high flow and low to medium pressure at temperatures not exceeding the motor rating where adjustable pitch blades allow fans to be accurately set. Propellers are high efficiency and quiet. Low-speed, ultra-quiet selections can reduce sound levels by 5–10 dBA.
Standard sizes are 16 through 48". Fans are designed for mounting in any position from horizontal to vertical.
For a similar adjustable pitch duct fan without the vane option, see Series 39.
Additional Series 39V features:
- Suitable for temperatures up to 104°F
- Solid cast aluminum airfoil propeller
- Totally enclosed, fan-cooled motors
- Extended electrical leads to watertight conduit box on exterior of fan housing
- Extended lubrication tubes are standard on fans with re-lubricable bearings
- Industrial-grade, powder coat, enamel coating standard
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available