The Series 41 Fiberglass Backward-Curved Centrifugal Fan contains a solid fiberglass type FA airfoil wheel. The one-piece, resin transfer molded wheel also contains an encapsulated aluminum core insert for secure attachment to the shaft. Available in six arrangements (1, 4, 8, 9, 9M and 10) and both direct- and belt drive models, Series 41 centrifugal fans are AMCA-certified for sound and air performance for fan classes I through IV.
Suitable for use in temperatures up to 250°F, the fans are constructed with a solid fiberglass wheel and inlet cone, vinyl ester resin and glass fiber housing, stainless steel internal hardware, and epoxy-coated steel drive base. Both the wheel and housing are protected with a resin coating to resist chemicals, flame and ultraviolet light, and provide smooth airflow.
Series 41 fans are available with clockwise or counterclockwise rotation in standard sizes ranging from 12 to 60". Fan sizes up to 36" come with field-rotatable housings that allow the discharge to be positioned at any of eight AMCA standard positions, while models from 40" and up come with fixed housings.
Series 41 fans accommodate static pressures up to 20” W.G. and provide airflows from 700 to 84,000 CFM at 5" S.P.
Additional Series 41 features:
- FRP airstream construction
- Suitable for temperatures up to 250°F
- Exclusive one-piece, high-efficiency solid fiberglass wheel
- Oversized oil-, heat- and static-resistant V-belts for continuous duty
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available