Get high efficiency, low noise and long service life with Hartzell’s Series 41P Fiberglass Backward-Curved Centrifugal Packaged Fan. AMCA-certified for sound and air performance, this industrial fan features a one-piece, solid fiberglass FA wheel with backward-curved blades for non-loading, highly efficient operation.
Series 41P fan housings are constructed of vinyl ester resin and glass fiber with flame-retardant additives, and all fiberglass surfaces are protected with chemical-, flame- and ultraviolet-resistant resin.
Offered in wheel diameters from 12 up to 36", they include field-rotatable fan housings that allow the discharge to be positioned at any of the eight AMCA standard positions. Constructed to the ASTM D4167 standard when specified, 41P Series fans are available with clockwise or counterclockwise rotation. Custom designs and optional accessories are also available.
The Series 41P is stocked and available for shipment within five days as part of the Rapid Ship program.
Additional Series 41P features:
- Class II construction
- Suitable for temperatures up to 250°F
- Exclusive one-piece, high-efficiency, solid fiberglass wheel
- Motor out of airstream
- Oversized oil-, heat- and static-resistant V-belts for continuous duty
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available