The Series 42 Fiberglass Pressure Blower is particularly suited for lab hood installations. It is available in direct or belt drive only in single width, single inlet (SWSI). The direct-drive pressure blower moves air at static pressures up to 12".
Standard sizes are 10 through 14" in arrangements 4 or 10. Clockwise rotation is standard; counterclockwise rotation is available. Fan housing for all sizes is field rotatable with discharge in any of the eight AMCA standard positions.
Series 42 fans offer AMCA-certified air performance.
Additional Series 42 features:
- FRP construction
- Suitable for temperatures up to 200°F
- Motors are readily accessible for easy wiring, installation, adjustment and lubrication
- Belt drive units feature oversized oil-, heat- and static-resistant V-belts for continuous duty
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available