The Series 44 Direct Drive Duct Axial Fan provides high-volume, high-efficiency air movement in harsh environments, including marine, mining and industrial duty applications. AMCA-certified for air performance, Series 44 Duct Fans feature a six-bladed, single-piece, cast aluminum propeller. The airfoil design incorporates years of research and development to deliver the best features of Hartzell vaneaxial propellers plus the economic performance of all Hartzell duct fans.
Series 44 Fans deliver medium static pressures of 1 to 4" water gauge (in. w.g.). Available in standard sizes 12 through 60", they feature fully enclosed, fan-cooled motors, continuously welded rolled steel housing and flanges, rigid motor mounts and mounting holes. Blowers can be designed for mounting in any position, from horizontal to vertical.
An optional vane section offers increased performance at 1 to 4" static pressure with the same or less horsepower. See Series 44V.
Additional Series 44 features:
- Cast aluminum airfoil propeller
- Totally enclosed, fan cooled motors
- Industrial grade powder coat enamel coating standard
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available