Hartzell Air Movement’s Series 46 Belt Drive Duct Axial Fan is designed for industrial applications requiring an axial duct fan design with the versatility of a belt drive configuration.
Part of Hartzell’s Rapid Ship program family of products, available for shipment within five days, Series 46 fans move large volumes of air at moderate pressures and are built to provide long, reliable service. The fans are available in sizes 12 to 60" with flow rates ranging from 600 to 70,000 CFM at static pressures up to 4 in w.g.
The Series 46 Fan features a six-blade, cast aluminum, airfoil propeller mounted with split-taperlock bushing and a safety retainer plate for easy installation and removal. The one-piece housing is constructed of heavy-gauge, hot-rolled steel with a continuously welded steel drum and flanges. Series 46 Duct Axial Fans are also available with an aluminum housing.
An optional vane section improves performance at many operating points. See Series 46V.
Additional Series 46 features:
- Heavy, industrial-duty construction
- Suitable for temperatures up to 200°F, with high-temperature options up to 350°F
- Cast aluminum airfoil propeller
- Motor out of airstream, on fully adjustable platform-style base
- Oversized oil-, heat- and static-resistant V-belts for continuous duty
- Heavy-duty, pillow block, ball or roller bearings
- Variable-pitch drive sheaves are standard on fans up to and including 10 HP through 48"
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available