Adding a vane section to the discharge side of a Series 46 blower improves performance at many operating points. The Series 46V Belt Drive Duct Vaneaxial Fan is designed for industrial applications requiring an axial duct fan design with the versatility of a belt drive configuration.
Series 46V Fans move large volumes of air at moderate pressures and are built to provide long, reliable service. The fans are available in sizes from 12 to 60" with flow rates ranging from 600 to 70,000 CFM at static pressures up to 4 in w.g.
The Series 46V features a six-blade, cast aluminum, airfoil propeller mounted with split-taperlock bushing and a safety retainer plate for easy installation and removal. The one-piece housing is constructed of heavy-gauge, hot-rolled steel with a continuously welded steel drum and flanges. Series 46V fans are also available with an aluminum housing.
For a similar fan without the vane option, see Series 46.
Additional Series 46V features:
- Heavy, industrial-duty construction
- Suitable for temperatures up to 200°F, with high-temperature options up to 350°F
- Cast aluminum airfoil propeller
- Motor out of airstream, on fully adjustable platform-style base
- Oversized oil-, heat- and static-resistant V-belts for continuous duty
- Heavy-duty, pillow block, ball or roller-type bearings
- Variable-pitch drive sheaves are standard on fans up to and including 10 HP through 48"
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available