Adding a vane section to the discharge side of a Series 46 blower improves performance at many operating points. The Series 48V Direct Drive Duct Vaneaxial Fan is designed to handle relatively clean and corrosive-free air at temperatures up to 122°F (based on motor rating). The fans are available in sizes 12 to 60" with performance from 1,204 CFM at free air to 45,100 CFM at 3" SP.
Series 48V fans offer AMCA-certified air performance.
For a similar fan without the vane option, see Series 48.
Additional Series 48V features:
- Suitable for temperatures up to 122°F
- Cast aluminum airfoil propeller
- Totally enclosed, fan-cooled motors
- Extended lubrication tubes from bearings to exterior of fan housing are standard
- Industrial-grade, powder coat, enamel coating standard
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available