The Series 53C Direct Drive Vaneaxial Fan is a highly efficient, compact axial flow fan designed to handle relatively clean and corrosive-free air at temperatures not exceeding 122°F. An internal guide vane section ensures maximum efficiency in converting velocity pressure to static pressure with minimal turbulence.
Designed for quiet operation, the Series 53C provides lower sound levels in the highest efficiency ranges and is AMCA-certified for sound and air performance.
Rigid “C” face motor mounts provide support for totally enclosed, fan-cooled motors. The impeller features a split-taperlock bushing for easy installation and removal.
Standard sizes are 18 through 42". Fans are designed for mounting in any position from horizontal to vertical.
Additional Series 53C features:
- Suitable for temperatures up to 122°F
- Cast-aluminum, seven-blade airfoil impeller
- Rigid “C” face motor mounts
- Totally enclosed, fan-cooled motors
- Extended motor leads to exterior of fan housing
- Extended lubrication tubes from bearings to exterior of fan housing are standard
- Industrial-grade, powder coat, enamel coating standard
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available