Series 65 vaneaxial fans feature adjustable pitch blades in direct drive units. Standard sizes are 35 to 79", with flow rates from 5,900 to 232,500 CFM at free air.
Individual blades are secured to the hub with a lock washer and nut. The blades can be quickly adjusted for future changes in capacity without removing the propeller from the motor shaft.
The series 65 includes an external vane section. Foot-mounted motors are standard to provide easy replacement. A heavy-duty, motor-mounting plate provides positive alignment and support. Blade tip clearance is consistently maintained.
Additional Series 65 features:
- Cast aluminum hub and blades
- Heavy-gauge housings provide rigid support, plus easy and accurate installation
- Foot-mounted motors are standard
- Extended lubrication tubes from bearings to exterior of fan housing are standard
- Industrial-grade, powder coat, enamel coating are standard
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available