Series 65C vaneaxial fans feature adjustable pitch blades in direct drive units. Standard sizes are 35 to 79" with flow rates from 6,700 to 210,000 CFM at free air.
Individual blades are secured to the hub with a lock washer and nut. The blades can be quickly adjusted for future changes in capacity without removing the propeller from the motor shaft.
The Series 65C includes internal vanes, which provide a more compact installation package. Heavy-gauge, steel discharge guide vanes are welded in the casing. These aerodynamically designed straightening vanes maximize efficiency and minimize turbulence, converting velocity pressure to static pressure for increased capability.
Designed for quiet operation, the Series 65C provides lower sound levels in the highest efficiency ranges and is AMCA-certified for sound and air performance. C-faced TEFC motors are standard.
Additional Series 65C features:
- Cast aluminum hub and blades
- Heavy-gauge housings provide rigid support, plus easy and accurate installation
- C-face mounted motors are standard
- Extended electrical leads to exterior of fan housing are standard
- Extended lubrication tubes from bearings to exterior of fan housing is standard
- Industrial-grade, powder coat, enamel coating is standard
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available