The Series 66 is for installations where it is advantageous to have the motor out of the airstream or the versatility of a belt drive configuration. Eleven heavy-gauge, steel-discharge, guide vanes are welded in the blower housing. Standard drives are fixed pitch. Variable pitch drives are available upon request.
This fan can handle relatively clean and corrosive-free air. In installations where air is at elevated temperatures or is contaminated, a Hartzell Series 67 should be used.
Available in sizes 35 to 79” with flow rates from 4,000 CFM at 1” to 180,000 CFM at 2” SP, with pressure capabilities up to 8”.
Designed for quiet operation, the Series 66 provides lower sound levels in the highest efficiency ranges and is AMCA-certified for sound and air performance.
Additional Series 66 features:
- Suitable for temperatures up to 180°F
- Cast aluminum hub and blades
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled motors are standard
- Extended lubrication tubes from bearings to exterior of fan housing is standard
- Industrial-grade, powder coat, enamel coating is standard
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available