The Series 67 is specifically designed for installations where air is hot or contaminated. This high- temperature, adjustable pitch, vaneaxial fan provides substantially longer service life than standard belt drive vaneaxial blowers.
Belts, bearings, sheave and the shaft are enclosed and protected from the airstream. A special guide vane section on the discharge side allows the drive compartment to be located on the negative pressure (suction) side of the propeller, drawing ambient air from outside the blower in and over the belts and bearings. This allows use in temperatures up to 350°F (as long as the ambient temperature does not exceed the motor rating).
Available in sizes 35 to 79" with flow rates from 4,000 CFM at 1" to 180,000 CFM at 2" SP, with pressure capabilities up to 8".
Additional Series 67 features:
- Suitable for temperatures up to 350°F
- Cast aluminum hub and blades
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled motors are standard
- Extended lubrication tubes from bearings to exterior of fan housing is standard
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install (motors larger than 30 HP will be shipped separately for mounting at job site)
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available