Swingout construction provides easy, safe access to internal fan components for inspection, cleaning, maintenance or repair without removing the entire fan assembly or having personnel working directly over the roof opening.
The fan housing is split and swings out from the assembly on a heavy-duty hinge. The fan motor, propeller, drive shaft, bearings and drive components all swing out for easy access.
Available in sizes from 12 through 60", the Swingout Upblast Roof Ventilator provides flow rates of 1,465 to 64,075 CFM at free air. The unit is ideal for pulp and paper mills, paint room exhaust, automotive applications, weld smoke, any application conducive to particulate build-up on airstream fan components, and applications requiring routine washdowns.
Designed for quiet operation, the Series 69S provides lower sound levels in the highest efficiency ranges and is AMCA-certified for sound and air performance.
Additional Series 69S features:
- Heavy-gauge construction, with heavy-duty hinge mounting of fan motor, propeller and drive components
- Cast aluminum airfoil propeller
- Motor out of airstream
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available