An efficient, high-performance ventilator, the Series 71J Direct Drive Power Roof Ventilator is best suited for applications where the unit is in a difficult location for servicing and maintenance.
Available in sizes 28 through 60", the unit provides flow rates from 5,480 to 36,500 CFM at free air intake or from 5,480 to 60,600 CFM at free air exhaust.
The unit features a galvannealed steel base and hood, with a painted steel orifice panel and fan frame. The hood is hinged to swing back for easy access to the fan assembly. The airflow splitter in the hood allows for the same high efficiency in either direction. The aerodynamically designed hood provides a compact, low profile. Hooded ventilators are also available in painted steel and aluminum construction.
Additional Series 71J features:
- Totally enclosed air over motors
- Cast aluminum airfoil propellers
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available