The Series 73J is a close-coupled, belt-driven ventilator with the motor in the airstream. This unit utilizes Hartzell’s exclusive "L" propeller, which is designed to provide high-volume airflow at low tip speeds and relatively low noise levels.
Available in sizes 28 through 60", the unit provides flow rates from 5,870 to 40,550 CFM at free air on intake or from 5,870 to 51,000 CFM at free air exhaust.
The unit features a galvannealed steel base and hood, with a painted steel orifice panel and fan frame. The hood is hinged to swing back for easy access to the fan assembly. The airflow splitter in the hood allows for the same high efficiency in either direction. The aerodynamically designed hood provides a compact, low profile. Hooded ventilators are also available in painted steel and aluminum construction.
Additional Series 73J features:
- Close-coupled drive
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled motors
- Cast aluminum, low-noise airfoil propellers
- Ground and polished drive shafts, keyed at both ends
- Heavy-duty, self-aligning, deep-row, radial ball-type bearings, shielded and mechanically sealed in cast iron or malleable housing, re-lubricable for continuous service
- Oversized oil-, heat- and static-resistant belts for continuous duty
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available