An ideal unit for applications where varying conditions may call for intake during some periods and exhaust during others. The Series 75J ventilator utilizes the Hartzell Reversible Ring Fan incorporating two curved orifice rings welded back-to-back with a fully reversible airfoil section propeller to provide the same efficient performance when operating in either direction.
Available in sizes 28 through 60", the unit provides flow rates from 6,800 to 44,700 CFM at free air for both intake and exhaust.
The unit features a galvannealed steel base and hood, with a painted steel orifice panel and fan frame. The hood is hinged to swing back for easy access to the fan assembly. The airflow splitter in the hood allows for the same high efficiency in either direction. The aerodynamically designed hood provides a compact, low profile. Hooded ventilators are also available in painted steel and aluminum construction.
Additional Series 75J features:
- Totally enclosed air over motors
- Cast aluminum, reversible airfoil propellers
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available