Hartzell Series 90 Adjustable Pitch Fan Assemblies feature a true, effective airfoil capable of moving high volumes of air at moderate static pressure. This highly efficient design delivers maximum cooling effect, with flow rates from 10,000 to 500,000 CFM at free air. Fans offer a wide range in flow volume from medium to high blade angle settings, plus stable performance under varying pressures at low blade angles.
Standard sizes range from 48 to 144" diameter. All sizes are available in four- and six-bladed designs with right-hand (clockwise) or left-hand (counterclockwise) rotation.
Series 90 Fans feature maximum static efficiencies of 58% and maximum total efficiencies of 73%. Efficient operation ranges from free air through 1.0" w.g.
The blades have a retention shoulder, which fits into a recess in the hub to ensure proper location. This design does not require an accessory port in the fan orifice to assemble the blades.
Fans are tested for sound and air performance in Hartzell’s AMCA Accredited Laboratory in accordance with industry standards.
Additional Series 90 features:
- Suitable for temperatures up to 300°F
- Sand-cast, aluminum airfoil blades and cast aluminum hubs, ground to satin finish for balance
- Taper lock bushing standard on all sizes
- Maximum tip speed of 15,000 FPM
- Hubs dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Blades statically balanced against a master blade
- Dynamic balancing of complete assemblies through 72" available upon request
- Supplied knocked down standard; shipment of complete assemblies up to 72" available on request
- Special coatings and constructions available, including coatings for corrosive applications