Featuring the same stable, efficient airfoil design and shape utilized in the Series 90R, Hartzell’s Series 90U Adjustable Pitch Reversible Fans are designed specifically for ultra high-temperature applications. Standard sizes are 60 and 72", four- or six-bladed, and are suitable for temperatures up to 400°F.
Airfoils are 100 percent reversible, cast in A240.1 aluminum alloy. Hubs are fabricated, painted, high- strength steel with the same drop-in blade retention as the Series 90R.
Additional Series 90U features:
- Ultra high-temperature construction
- Permanent bolded aluminum airfoil blades and cast aluminum hubs, ground to satin finish for balance
- Taper lock bushing standard on all sizes
- Maximum tip speed of 18,500 FPM
- Blades statically balanced against a master (dynamic balancing optional)
- Supplied disassembled standard; “by request” fans may be completely assembled, dynamically balanced and packaged ready to install
- Special protective coatings available for corrosive applications