Series 92 Adjustable Pitch Fans offer increased efficiency at higher pressure. The unit can reach a maximum total efficiency of 75% (average efficiency for this design is 65%). Efficient operation ranges from free air through 1.0" w.g.
Standard sizes are 72 through 144", with four- or six-bladed assemblies. Air volume ranges from 50,000 to 400,000 CFM at free air.
Blades have threaded shanks, which screw into threaded aluminum hub sockets. The blade angle can be easily changed by loosening the hub bolts at each socket and rotating the blade. Angle changes on the 144" steel hub can be made by loosening the clamps at each blade and rotating the blade.
All sizes are available in right-hand (clockwise) rotation only.
Fans are tested for sound and air ratings in Hartzell’s AMCA Accredited Laboratory in accordance with industry standards.
Additional Series 92 features:
- Suitable for temperatures up to 200°F, with high-temperature construction available for applications up to 350°F
- Sand-cast, aluminum airfoil blades, ground to satin finish for balance
- Cast aluminum hubs with self-contained housing threaded to accept blades (72 through 132" sizes)
- Welded steel hubs (144" model only)
- Taper lock bushing standard on all sizes
- Maximum tip speed of 15,000 FPM
- Hubs dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Blades statically balanced against a master blade
- Supplied knocked down standard
- Special coatings and constructions available, including coatings for corrosive applications