Our Cool Blast and Utility air circulating fans save you space, power, and money by enabling you to use fewer fans for the same cooling effect. They’re ideal for spot cooling and heat stress relief, providing efficient air circulation that eliminates dead spots, breaks up stagnation, and reduces condensation.
This series features heavy industrial-duty and is more rugged construction than basket-type fans. These fans utilize a “Tip Seal,” which reduces horsepower requirements and improving airflow. The result is a large, predictable air volume, with more usable air per kilowatt-hour (kWh). Hartzell Cool Blast and Utility fans have a longer throw with less spread than other basket-type fans, allowing fans to be effective from further away and cool a larger area.
Standard sizes for utility fans are 20, 24, 28, 32, and 36". Cool Blast models available from 20” to 48”
Fans are available in 115/230 single-phase and 230/460 three-phase. Motors are mounted for easy maintenance without specialized tools.
- Heavy industrial duty construction
- Cast-aluminum airfoil propeller
- Front and rear OSHA-approved removable guards
- Quiet operation
- Two-year motor warranty
- Glossy powder coating standard (Super durable polyester)
- Dynamically balanced at the factory before shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled, and ready to install
- Special coatings, constructions, motors, and accessories are also available for higher temperature or corrosive applications