The Series 07T Turbo Pressure Blower is ideal for applications with high static pressure and low flow requirements. The compact design, ease of installation and low maintenance are useful in a variety of applications.
The majority of Turbo Pressure Blowers are supplied in Arrangement 4 construction with the wheel mounted directly to the motor shaft. Arrangements 1, 8, 9 and 10 are also available. Rotation can be clockwise or counterclockwise in six AMCA standard positions (housing is field rotatable in 22.5° increments). Down Blast and Bottom Angular Down discharge positions are available with special construction.
Common processes which use the Turbo Pressure Blower include: combustion air for burners and boilers; high-pressure cooling air; air pollution control scrubbers; air slides; air turns; water treatment; converting; industrial incinerators; blow-off air knives; soil vapor extraction; petrochemical processes; fluidized beds; and material conveying.
Additional Series 07T Turbo Pressure Blower features:
- Heavy industrial-duty construction
- Motor, drive and bearings are readily accessible for easy wiring, installation, adjustment and lubrication
- Oversized oil-, heat- and static-resistant belts for continuous duty
- Industrial-grade, powder coat enamel finish standard
- Dynamically balanced at the factory prior to shipping
- Supplied packaged, assembled and ready to install
- Special coatings, constructions, motors and accessories also available